Day Care visits to Blackbrook House Residential Care Home can be extremely beneficial both to the elderly visitor and their usual carer. Carers, friends and family can take some well deserved respite safe in the knowledge that Blackbrook House provide a safe, secure environment with round the clock care available whenever needed.
For the visitor, a day visit to Blackbrook House can provide:
- An enjoyable day out in a new and interesting environment
- The opportunity to socialise with other people of a similar age
- A chance to explore our beautiful lovingly restored house and garden
- Time to take part in meaningful events and activities along with the residents
- The chance to experience a residential care home setting and consider whether this may be an option in the future
Blackbrook house offer Day Care for whole or half days on a regular or ad hoc basis. If you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch with our manager Julie on: 01329 280 573.