With Christmas well on the way, we have plenty of Christmassy activities to keep the elderly residents of Blackbrook House entertained. In the past residents have enjoyed activities such as:
- A visit from local school children singing Christmas carols
- House Christmas party with friends and relatives
- Trip to a pantomime and even a pantomime coming to us!
- Talk on the history of Father Christmas
- Demonstration on how to make Christmas flower arrangements
During the run up to Christmas and on the big day itself, our residents will enjoy celebrating this special time of year.
For any questions or further information about Blackbrook House Carehome, please ring and speak with Julie our registered manager on 01329 280 573 or get in touch here.