At Blackbrook House we regularly organise trips and activities for our residents and day care users. Many of these are planned around suggestions from the residents which have been brought up during one of the monthly meetings. A selection of the previous trips our residents have enjoyed include:
- Visit to the Lee-on Solent for a cup of tea and a wander
- Trip the New Forest for a cream tea
- High tea at Rhinefield House
- Bird spotting at Titchfield Haven
- Wickham for a browse around the gift shops and Chesapeke Mill
We base our trips on the interests of our residents and encourage them to give suggestions and opinions about what they would enjoy. We take our trips out in the car, a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost, so our residents can travel in luxury and style wherever they go!